Sunday 14 June 2015

My Sex Diary “I slid into her doggy-style while water rained down”…a make-up sex experience

 

The last time I quarrelled with my girlfriend, it took nearly three weeks of separation to convince her to call me, despite the fact that, as usual, our fight was based on an inconsequential nothing.
Well, since I am always right (so she says) while she is always unwilling to say sorry (which is true), our petty quarrels usually stay for ages.
Anyway, she called me and invited me to 'our pool' – it’s the only public pool we visit. Of course I was excited but I played hard to get before agreeing to meet her there. I picked my best swimming pant and off to the pool I went.
"I miss you" was the first thing she said as I emerged from the changing room and I answered, "Hmmm."
She ignored the coldness and jumped into the pool. I kept my distance at first but it was not quite 10 minutes before my body began to mentally reach to her body, especially the angry nipples threatening to pierce through her swimming trunk.
I swallowed saliva after my 1000th glance at her buttocks as she swam a few feet away. Ah, perfect twin roundness on one person!
So much for aloofness! I did not know when I had my arms around her and my lips on hers – it was magic, the kind of magic Wha'anda is likely to appreciate.
10 seconds of kissing...
We came to our senses and realised we were in a public pool with a few other folks and the day was still very young. We parted but my heart was almost breaking out of my rib cage and her face was flushed.
I winked at her and exited the pool. She followed me into the changing area, into one of the shower cubicles.
A man and a woman using one shower was not allowed, according to the rules, so we knew we had just a few minutes – no time to dither. So I quickly slipped, or rather tore, her swimming trunk off her body, down to her knees… and in record time too.
I put on the shower and as the water trickled down, I had one hand moulding her firm breasts while the second took a journey down under – palm over the mound, one finger inside. She moaned.
Two minutes later I slid into her doggystyle while water rained down and we both moaned, drowning the squelching sound of wet penetration.
When we were done eating each other up, she apologised and Wha’anda won again!!!
It turned out to be one helluva make-up sex....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your view about this post and your comments will be appreciated

Follow Us

Twitter Facebook RSS

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *