Saturday 6 June 2015

Mandy 'I will not sleep with a man for money,' top female comedian says

Top Nigerian female comedienne, Mandy has revealed she would never sleep with a man for the sake of money.

TOp female Nigerian comedienne, Mandy


Top Nigerian female comedienne, Mandy Uzonicha aka Mandyhas revealed she would never sleep with a man for the sake of money.
'Oh yes I do. But because of my faith, what they want is not what I want from them. One of my toasters was on my neck the other time and I told him if I didn’t see a ring, then he should forget me. What he wanted was just my body and I wasn’t ready to give him that,' she said in her chat with the Punch.
With a strong faith and belief in sex after marriage, the beautiful comedienne says she's strangely not the type that feels lonely as a result of her single status.
'I don’t feel lonely. Strangely, there are so many things I am thinking about. Maybe if I had a boyfriend or man friend that I would be worried about, then I would worry. I don’t think about it, it is not in my mind. Maybe I should start thinking of a man. I see so many men with huge six packs,' Mandy reveals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your view about this post and your comments will be appreciated

Follow Us

Twitter Facebook RSS

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *