Sunday 21 June 2015

I Will Not Remarry - Fathia Balogun Declares

Nolly Fathia

Nollywood actress Fathis Baolgun has said she has no plan to remarry following her trobled marriage with husband Saidi Balogun.

The actress told Hip Tv in a recent interview when asked if she has any plan to remarry after her husband, Saidi remarried

"I won't re-marry. That's not even something I am thinking about. My only interest now is making money and taking care of my children. I want to concentrate on work. I want to make movies. I want to be like Kunle Afolayan and of course continue acting. Acting is what I will do for the rest of my life. I want to be like Joke Silva and Bukky Ajayi and even surpass them"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your view about this post and your comments will be appreciated

Follow Us

Twitter Facebook RSS

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *