Friday 5 June 2015

Cristiano Ronaldo One of Real Madrid star's girlfriends reveals herself

 



Claims that Cristiano Ronaldo and his ex-girlfriend of five years, Irina Shayk broke up because of his infidelities seems to be true after one his alleged mistresses revealed herself.
A Chilean Playboy bunny, Daniella Chavez claims she had an affair with the Real Madrid star while in a relationship with supermodel Irina Shayk.
In an interview with Mexican newspaper Reforma, Daniella alleges that she hooked up with Ronaldo in November 2014.
"I met Cristiano in November 2014, in the United States. We had already talked by email and Skype; I had to travel for work, and he told me to go for a couple of days," She told Reforma.
"Cristiano was very shy at first, but when he built up his confidence was quite a man, though still a bit fearful. He loved me, but the idea was not to show it.
"I just wanted to fulfil a dream and have sex with him. I love his body. (Cristiano liked) my face, my breasts and the fact that he had never slept with a Playmate."
Daniella's claims seems to confirm the UK Sun's report that Ronaldo cheated on Irina Shayk with dozens of women which led to the end of the relationship.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your view about this post and your comments will be appreciated

Follow Us

Twitter Facebook RSS

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *